If your student loans are through the federal government, you can quickly identify your loan servicer by logging in to your Federal Beginner Aid account with your FSA ID. Your account dashboard contains the name of your student loan servicer and other valuable information about your account, including the types of student loans you have, loan balances, and the accrued interest on those loans.
Several other method to find your government student loan servicer would be to call step 1-800-433-3243 or TTY 1-800-730-8913 to the deaf or hard of hearing.
Government education loan servicers
- Aidvantage – 1-800-722-1300
- ECSI – 1-866-313-3797
- FedLoan Servicing (PHEAA) – 1-800-699-2908
- Granite Condition Administration & Resources (GSM&R) – 1-800-719-0708
- High Lakes Educational Financing Functions, Inc. – 1-800-236-4300
- HESC/Edfinancial – 1-855-337-6884
- MOHELA – 1-888-866-4352
- Nelnet – 1-888-486-4722
- OSLA Repair – 1-866-264-9762
- Default Quality Classification (just for government college loans from inside the default) – 1-800-621-3115 https://paydayloansohio.org/cities/tiffin/ or TTY 1-877-825-9923 for the deaf or hard of hearing
Changes started to own government education loan servicers
Maybe you have heard rumblings in news reports regarding federal scholar mortgage repair recently. Read More …